Sunday, September 11, 2011

CLUB PENGUIN Stowaway! Review

CLUB PENGUIN Stowaway!
Adventures at sea

By Tracy West
At club penguin 3 friends are talking about Rock Hopper the pirate. One of them was wearing a striped t-shirt and belt. He was planning to stow away on board. While his friends were keeping Rock Hopper busy he sneaked on the pirate ship and hid in.........read the book to find out.

In this book you get to choose your own parts out of it to make your own story . In my story, the penguin heard a voice say “What do we have here” and woke up to see Yarr, Rock Hoppers puffle and Rock Hopper in front of him. I joined the crew and we saw a sea monster. The cap’n asked me to “go find me some fruit”. However, I got stones instead of fruit, you will have to read the story to find out why. At the end of my story Rock Hopper said “I know an island where I could trade these stones for bananas. Good job mate.” So I guess he will get his fruit after all. But if you read the book, your story will probably be different .

I liked this book because I got to choose what I wanted and when something does go wrong for me I go back and change it. It was cool reading this book because I have a Puffle and its pink so I like reading about Puffles.

This book would suit girls and boys of years 3 and up

Reviewed by ATHENA Kereru!

No comments: